Fri, May 05|
Center For Performing Arts - Room 203w
Full Moon Sound Bath
Take advantage of the gravitational pull of the Full Moon for cleansing, healing and release. This one hour sound bath will also provide an opportunity to let go of what is no longer serving you.
Time & Location
May 05, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Center For Performing Arts - Room 203w, 3754 Pleasant Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55409, USA
About the event
Emerse yourself in this powerful, one hour Full Moon sound bath. The Full Moon is a time of releasing, cleansing and a time to give gratitiude for what has been, and releasing what no longer serves you.
As your mind drifts into a deep meditation, your body experiences a rejuvinating, vibrational cleanse. This is a beautiful way to connect with yourself, body, mind & soul, on such a powerful day.
Cost: $25 Paid via Venmo (@Maria-Zakariasen)
Parking: Plenty of free side-street parking, metered in front of the building on 38th
Room: When you arrive, take the elevator to the 2nd floor, room 203w is to the right, off the elevator
How to Prepare for Sound Bath
Much like when getting a massage, keep yourself hydrated throughout the day. Sound waves travel better through water. When you are well hydrated, you will have a better experience.
- Wear comfortable clothing you can relax in, you will be laying on the floor through the entire experience.
- Bring a yoga mat, and any extra items that will bring you comfort (bolster, pillow, blanket, etc.).
Experiencing deep rest, relaxation, calming the nervous system and bringing balance to your chakras is the goal of the sound bath. The vibrations produced by sound healing tools are intended to stimulate alpha and theta brain waves which resonate and trigger the deep meditative state of the brain in a way that stimulates healing. When done regularly, sound bathing can have profound health benefits.
Some of the most common benefits of sound healing are:
- Helps to release stress and anxiety
- Decreases blood pressure and balances your nervous system
- Helps you to focus better and achieve a deep meditative state
- Helps promote deep rest and better sleep
- Helps balance your chakras
- Calms your nervous system
- Helps your inner connection to spirit, and so much more...