Sun, Nov 26|
Center For Performing Arts - Room 205w
Full Frost Moon Sound Bath 11/26
The Full Frost Moon is a time of preparing our bodies, and our minds for the colder months. We prepare by slowing down, spending more time inside, getting warm and cozy, not only in our bodies, but in our minds as well.
Time & Location
Nov 26, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Center For Performing Arts - Room 205w, 3754 Pleasant Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55409, USA
About the event
The Full Frost Moon is a time of preparing our bodies, and our minds for the colder months. We prepare by slowing down, spending more time inside, getting warm and cozy, not only in our bodies, but in our minds as well. When we prepare in this way, we are less vulnerable to mental, physical, and spirtaual ailments.
As your mind drifts into a deep meditation, your body experiences a rejuvinating, vibrational cleanse. This is a beautiful way to connect with yourself, body, mind & soul, on such a powerful day.
Cost: $25 Paid via Venmo (@Maria-Zakariasen)
Parking: Plenty of free street parking
Room: When you arrive, take the elevator to the 2nd floor, room 205w is to the right, off the elevator
How to Prepare for Sound Bath
Much like when getting a massage, keep yourself hydrated throughout the day. Sound waves travel better through water. When you are well hydrated, you will have a better experience.
- Wear comfortable clothing you can relax in, you will be laying on the floor through the entire experience.
The Crystal Effect now provides your curated spot at each sound bath, just bring yourself!
What is provided:
- Yoga Mat
- Bolster (Brentwood Home Crystal Cove Restorative Leg Lift Cushion)
- Eye Coverings
Experiencing deep rest, relaxation, calming the nervous system and bringing balance to your chakras is the goal of the sound bath. The vibrations produced by sound healing tools are intended to stimulate alpha and theta brain waves which resonate and trigger the deep meditative state of the brain in a way that stimulates healing. When done regularly, sound bathing can have profound health benefits.
Some of the most common benefits of sound healing are:
- Helps to release stress and anxiety
- Decreases blood pressure and balances your nervous system
- Helps you to focus better and achieve a deep meditative state
- Helps promote deep rest and better sleep
- Helps balance your chakras
- Calms and repairs your nervous system
- Helps your inner connection to spirit, and so much more...