Mon, Feb 19|
Center For Performing Arts - Room 425w
First Free Sound Bath 2/19/24
Time & Location
Feb 19, 2024, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Center For Performing Arts - Room 425w, 3754 Pleasant Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55409, USA
About the event
This exclusive invitation is for new comers to experience the transformative magic of Sound Healing. Discover the restorative power of this emmersive experience of relaxation and inner peace. This special offering is tailored specifically as a one-time experience for those new to The Crystal Effect, providing a unique opportunity to explore the benefits of sound healing in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
Join The Crystal Effect for this monthly rendezvous, where the only prerequisite is your openness to a newfound sense of well-being.
As your mind drifts into a deep meditation, your body experiences a rejuvinating, vibrational cleanse. This is a beautiful way to connect with yourself, body, mind & soul, on such a powerful day.
Parking: Plenty of free street parking
Room: When you arrive, take the elevator to the 4th floor, room 425w is to the right then left off the elevator, at the end of the hall
How to Prepare for Sound Bath
Much like when getting a massage, keep yourself hydrated throughout the day. Sound waves travel better through water. When you are well hydrated, you will have a better experience.
- Wear comfortable clothing you can relax in, you will be laying on the floor through the entire experience.
The Crystal Effect provides your curated spot at each sound bath, just bring yourself!
What is provided:
- Yoga Mat
- Bolster (Brentwood Home Crystal Cove Restorative Leg Lift Cushion)
- Eye Covering
Experiencing deep rest, relaxation, calming the nervous system and bringing balance to your chakras is the goal of the sound bath. The vibrations produced by sound healing tools are intended to stimulate alpha and theta brain waves which resonate and trigger the deep meditative state of the brain in a way that stimulates healing. When done regularly, sound bathing can have profound health benefits.
Some of the most common benefits of sound healing are:
- Helps to release stress and anxiety
- Decreases blood pressure and balances your nervous system
- Helps you to focus better and achieve a deep meditative state
- Helps promote deep rest and better sleep
- Helps balance your chakras
- Calms and repairs your nervous system
- Helps your inner connection to spirit, and so much more...